MICRO-PARTICLE MANUFACTURING RESEARCH. SPHERICAL GLASSES WITH CEMENTING PROPERTIES
Develop new products with cementing properties, based on spherical vitreous microparticles, as well as its manufacturing process, so that they can be used as cement manufacturing components, improving mechanical and chemical properties.
The aim is to develop and offer the market a new range of cementitious materials or new cements, with a significant reduction in CO₂ emissions, less energy required to manufacture them and an improved mechanical performance.
- Offer an alternative to current cements with very important advantages, especially in sustainability and the fight against climate change.
- Help mitigate the effect of CO2 emissions and improve energy efficiency in cement manufacturing processes.
- Improve, optimise and control all components used to manufacture cement.
- Reduce processes when manufacturing cement.
- Improve the quality of cements, manufacture new cements, at lower costs and with less greenhouse gas emissions.
- Decrease the consumption of water required to manufacture concrete and mortar with this new cementitious material.