DEVELOPMENT OF A LIGHT TRANSITION DOME SYSTEM IN ROAD TUNNELS FOR THE USE OF SOLAR LIGHT
Development of a structure that represents an advanced and efficient solution for light transition in tunnels, aimed at improving the current electrical projector system used.
Its main goals are:
- Reduce the "black hole" effect.
- Be environmentally sustainable, in a way that does not result in an environmental impact, in relation to both its operation and location.
- Special attention will be paid to the behaviour of static and dynamic visual perception at the tunnel mouth and exit, according to the speeds, type of road and road safety.
- Optimisation of the CIE curve
- Derive economic savings at the road construction and maintenance level.