Acoustically-efficient and healthy systems and buildings
R&D of new products and high-performance acoustic systems that have a direct and specific application in the construction of buildings, as well as in their comprehensive design, without neglecting other product requirements.
- Acoustically sustainable urban scenarios.
- New product design.
- Opaque and glazed enclosures.
- Building installations.
- Indoor architectural products: slabs, partitions.
- Validation of tools used to simulate the transmission of noise in installations.
- Development of a building design tool for the study of acoustic insulation.