FCC Construccion Centroamerica closes the "typical clothing" course
FCC Construccion Centroamerica successfully completed the first "typical clothing" course of the National Training and Training Institute for Human Development (INADEH). Sixteen participants from the community of "19 de Abril", Guadalupe, Llano Largo and "Valdeza" developed the making of different Panamanian clothing models. Each participant was given a certificate of attendance at the training action, with the aim of motivating the local population and highlighting Panamanian customs.
FCC Construcción Centroamerica, develops several corporate social responsibility actions, among them:
- New training center quarry of La Valdeza. This initiative becomes a reality, through the free virtual platform "Capacítate para el empleo" of the Carlos Slim Foundation. The tool is easy to access and offers more than 150 courses focused on the areas of construction, IT, accounting and transportation, among others.
- In partnership with the National Institute of Culture (INAC), for the first time a course of action was carried out in which children between 4 and 11 years old participated. The minors, belonging to the communities "April 19" and Valdeza, located in La Chorrera, were certified in interpretation.
- Medical conferences for the free care of more than 400 people with services of: general medicine, vaccines, blood glucose tests, Pap tests and delivery of medicines, among others.
- National Day Alliance for the Million Hectares Reforested.
- Days of cleanliness in the community "April 19", collecting different waste from homes and roads, which affected those who live in nearby areas of La Cantera.
- Great collection of diapers for children of limited economic resources.