FCC Construcción rises to position 29 in the international list of ENR 2023
FCC Construcción continues to consolidate its growth as an international construction company, occupying the 29th position on the ENR Top 250 International Contractors list, according to financial year 2023.
Analyzing the list published by ENR magazine, we see that FCC rises five places in the ranking of international contractors, placing FCC as the 29 leading global companies in international contracting.
By region, the company appears in the top 10 European prime contractors. By areas of activity, FCC rises from seventh to sixth place in water management and leads the world in waste management activity, occupying first place in the ranking.
If we look at the global contracting list by companies, we see that FCC occupies position 53, improving three positions compared to the 2022 edition. Total billing in 2022 was 8,218.9 million euros and international billing was 3,663.2 million euros. Under this total billing list, FCC ranks among Spanish contractors, in third position, ahead of Acciona, Sacyr and OHLA, and only behind ACS and eleven positions behind Ferrovial.
By international billing
- ACS loses international leadership in the ENR 2023 Top 250 International Contractors list, in favor of VINCI, which occupies the first position.
- Ferrovial, for its part, loses one position compared to the 2022 list, going from ninth to tenth place. The ninth place is occupied by CHINA RAILWAY CONSTRUCTION CORP. LTD
- Acciona, which did not participate in the list last year, appears in ENR2023 in position 20.
- Sacyr, rises from position 32 of ENR2023 to position 23.
- OHLA, drops from position 43 to 44 in ENR2023
By global billing
- ACS. In ENR 2023 it occupies position 12 (it drops two positions compared to the 2022 edition). Its total turnover in 2022 was 35,625.9 million euros and international was 34,137.5 million euros.
- Ferrovial. In ENR 2023 it occupies position 42 (it drops four positions compared to the 2022 edition). Its total turnover in 2022 was 10,520.2 million euros and international was 9,290.1 million euros.
- Sacyr. In ENR 2023 it occupies position 65 (it rises twenty positions with respect to the 2022 edition). Its total turnover in 2022 was 6,440 million euros and international was 4,326.0 million euros.
- Acciona. In ENR 2023 it occupies position 69. Its total turnover in 2022 was 6,274.0 million euros and international was 4,833.0 million euros.
- OHLA. In ENR 2023 it occupies position 128 (it drops five positions compared to the 2022 edition). Its total turnover in 2022 was 3,037.2 million euros and international was 2,420 million euros.