FCC Construcción renews the Diversity Charter
FCC Construcción has renewed its commitment to the Diversity Charter for the period 2021 - 2023, thus contributing to the fulfillment of the Charter objectives in a practical way.
It is a commitment by which an inclusive work environment is fostered.
FCC Construcción joined the principles of the Diversity Charter in July 2014, with the commitment to comply with a decalogue of principles and communicate it with these values:
- Raise awareness about the principles of equal opportunities and respect for diversity.
- Advance in building a diverse workforce.
- Promote inclusion.
- Consider diversity in all people management policies.
- Promote conciliation through a balance in work, family and leisure time.
- Recognize the diversity of customers.
- Extend and communicate commitment to employees.
- Extend and communicate the commitment to the supplier companies.
- Extend and communicate this commitment to administrations, business organizations, unions, and other social agents.
- Reflect the activities to support non-discrimination, as well as the results that are being obtained.
The principles covered by the Diversity Charter are in accordance with the provisions of the company's Equality and Diversity Policy, which establishes the integration of diversity as a central element in all its activities.
FCC Construcción has the vocation to carry out actions and programs to promote equality, diversity and labor integration in a proactive manner to contribute to the well-being of the people who are part of the workforce and to strengthen its ties with the communities to which it operates.
All this in favor of the right of all people, regardless of their age, origin, religion, sexual orientation, race, culture, disability or gender, to have the same opportunities in access, permanence and promotion at work, harmonizing family and professional life. At the same time, it allows to enhance the quality of life and work of people.
The Diversity Charter is an initiative of the Directorate of Justice of the European Commission for the development of its policies to combat discrimination. The Diversity Foundation, promoted by the Alares Foundation, is in charge of exclusively giving this seal in Spain, which responds to a voluntary code of commitment to support and promulgate the principles of the inclusion of diversity and non-discrimination in the environment. labor.