Prizes ansd awards 2013
- CEAL Award from the Business Council of Latin America (CEAL) for FCC’s expansion in Latin America. High Award for Business Expansion, conferred on Esther Alcocer Koplowitz, chairperson of the Citizen Services Group, by the CEAL.
- Twelfth Biennial Architecture and Urban Development Award granted by the Spanish Ministry of Development to the Lalín Municipal Council.
- International Green Apple Award, the Silver Green Apple in the category of the Built Environment and Architectural Heritage, for Enniskillen Hospital in Ireland.
- The Engineering News Record gave FCC its Global Best Projects Award 2013 in the Health category for Enniskillen Hospital in Northern Ireland.
- Building Better Healthcare Award for Enniskillen Hospital.
- Cero Accidentes Award for zero accidents, granted by the CLH Group to acknowledge best corporate behaviour in occupational health and safety.
- Award for the Saragossa tram and FCC. The Obras Cemex Internacional award in the category of Infrastructure and Urban Development, for the construction of the Saragossa tram system.
- ICEF Award from the International Construction Economic Forum in Amsterdam, second place for FCC for the construction of Vidin-Calafat Bridge.
- ASBI Award accepted by Julio Germán Ruiz Cabrero, acting on behalf of FCC, for the construction of Vidin-Calafat Bridge.