Recognition of our work in 2011
- Award SOLID construction magazine within the category of best national project, the draft ALPINE "Steg-Ast" gateway that links 13 and 14 districts of Vienna..
- Premio a la mejor comunicación en las VI jornadas de ASEFMA (Asociación Española de Fabricantes de Mezclas Asfálticas) al estudio "Pavimentos Sostenibles PAS", dirigido por Servià Cantó.
- Award for best report at the Sixth ASEFMA Workshop (Spanish Association of Manufacturers of Asphalt) the study "PAS Sustainable Pavements", directed by Servià Cantó.
- Award "Building of the Year 2010" in the category of sports facilities, the stadium MKS Cracovia in Poland, built by ALPINE and awarded by the Polish Association of Engineers Builders.
- Hotel Porta Fira wins the 2010 Emporis Skyscraper Award.
- The ALPINE construction company's communications team swept the board at this year's "International ARC Awards" in New York City.
- An FCC article gets the Leonardo Award. The award-winning article describes the main features of three dams already built or in the process of being built by Spanish firms abroad. One of them is the dam built by FCC subsidiary Alpine in Tsankov Kamak, Bulgaria.