Recognition of our work in 2007
In 2007, the work of FCC Construcción was recognised with the following awards:
- Mies Van der Rohe Contemporary Architecture Prize awarded by the European Union and the Mies Van der Rohe Foundation to the MUSAC, the Contemporary Arts Museum in León.
- Puente de Alcántara International Prize for the Terminal T4 in Madrid Barajas airport, awarded by the Fundación San Benito Alcántara .
- Finalist for the Construmat 2007 Prize, with the Navia Viaduct and the Badalona Port in the civil engineering category
- City of Barcelona Prizes: Awarded by Barcelona City Council to the Illa Londres project, including a primary school, a kindergarten and apartments for young people
- Civitas Nova Prizes: Prize for architectural culture and sustainable town planning for the El Toyo estate, Almería.
- Expansión-Garrigues-CIIS Environment Prize, in the sustainability and corporate social responsibility categories
- Annual Deal of the Year award, Latin America category. Awarded by the Euromoney group through its international magazine Project Finance to Global Via for the financing of the San José- Caldera road concession.
- Qualitas Prize to Megaplas awarded by the FIAT group for its quality and excellent service