Employees from FCC Chile gave provisions to families affected by torrents in the north of the country
Description of the Environmental Measure
- The 19 land, rock and mud torrents that devastated an extensive area in the north of Chile in March 2015 caused a health crisis in the regions of Antofagasta, Atacama and Coquimbo.
- Cultivated fields, industries, villages and cities were destroyed.
- FCC employees collaborated on sending much-needed resources after the Red Cross carried out a prior assessment on the needs of the affected area.
- Employees: Donation of 300 litres of chlorine and 530 litres of water.
- Suppliers: Discount on the price of their products