SUSTAINABLE ROAD ELEMENTS FOR SPEED REDUCTION
Generate sustainable road elements for speed reduction to be more competitive in the Smart Cities environment, in addition to innovating in traditional construction materials.
- Power generation.
- Designs will be studied for their best integration in the speed reduction elements for the maximisation of power generation, based on solid-state materials
- Energy storage and management systems will be assessed to maximise the efficiency and use of the power generated.
- Safety signage and signalling.
- Smart light signalling activation systems that manage the use of power and at the same time facilitate identification by drivers and pedestrians will be studied.
- Connectivity with the environment.
- Low consumption and low data transfer communication systems will be studied,
- Comparison of new communication protocols and emerging technologies.