ADVANCED AND HIGH-PERFORMANCE PROCESS FOR THE PREVENTION OF OCCUPATIONAL HAZARDS IN CONSTRUCTION WORKS, WITH THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BIM METHODOLOGY
Development of an innovative and advanced high-performance process for the prevention of occupational hazards in construction works, with the use of the BIM methodology. The development of a methodology and tool designed for the reduction of risks associated to workplace and on-site accidents, as well as the minimisation of resources used by the construction companies in the field of Health and Safety.
Main technical goals:
- Analysis of the management of prevention systems at the planning level.
- Help the Health and Safety manager take decisions, with the support of a virtual model of the works that incorporates the time-space planning of preventive measures and protective equipment.
- Possibility of choosing between various regulations within the tool.
- Facilitate the preparation and approval of the Safety Plan.
- Update the sector training method.
- Design of prevention system management procedures during the execution phase.
- Facilitate the management of PPE and collective protection systems.
- Build on the rapport between the construction team, prevention technicians and BIM teams, by having collaborative consultation support.
- Develop an innovative on-site risk control system.