CONCRETE WITH A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF RECYCLED AGGREGATES FOR STRUCTURAL USES
Research and development of a new high-performance concrete with high CDW content for use in structural elements in direct contact with the soil.
Its main goals are:
- Development of a specific CDW treatment system for use as high-performance concrete aggregates.
- Development of new concrete formulations with a very high content of CDW in its aggregate fraction (a content up to 50% in its generic fraction).
- Development of new additive systems that are capable of counteracting the effect associated with the presence of CDWs in the formulation while introducing self-compacting elements.
- Development of new fibre reinforcement techniques for elements in direct contact with the soil.
- Validation of the new material and study of its behaviour in real work and laboratory environments.