Use Nanotechnology for the development of a new generation of advanced cements with a particle size of less than one micron (400-1000 nm), which are capable of conferring excellent properties, durability and mechanical resistance in extreme climate environments, both on land and at sea.
This technology aims to open a new era in cement manufacturing and, in this case, wind power applications will be the basis for new concrete applications, unthinkable today, as well as huge improvements in stocks.
- Develop an alternative cement manufacturing technology.
- Achieve better permeabilities than with resin injections.
- Develop new cement formulations.
- Achieve a new range of industrialised nanomicroadditions.
- Strengthen the wind power sector.