CYCLE LANE: SUSTAINABLE, ENERGY-SELF-SUFFICIENT, SMART SYSTEM, DECONTAMINANT, INTEGRATED AND SAFE
Development of a new generation of cycle lanes, which will be modular, produced with sustainable materials and a custom design for the integration of various technologies and according to the needs.
- New applications in polymeric materials with porphyry waste and use of porphyry on cycle lanes as a non-slip surface texturing material.
- Obtaining a new binder for AAM materials developed for use of waste and supplemented with industrial by-products.
- Two new types of AAM materials (dense mix and porous mix) developed from AAM binder and promoting the use of porphyry fractions as aggregates.
- Development of a new system based on magnetostrictive materials that generate energy, which is specially designed for cycle lanes.
- Development of multifunctional cycle lane modules using sustainable materials and new construction procedures adapted to these.